We provide therapeutic healing sessions for adolescents and adults with concerns related to:
- Traumatic experiences (physical, sexual, emotional abuse, domestic violence, other victimization, natural disaster, terrorism, etc.)
- Grief and loss issues (death of loved one including survivors of suicide and/or homicide)
- Transitional issues (divorce, relationship ending, separation, career issues, retirement, relocation, college, empty nesters, new parent, etc)
- Sexual Health, including, but not limited to: exploration of sexual self, negotiation of sexual relationship with partner, sexual dysfunction, coping with diagnosis of a sexually transmitted infection, sexual identity/gender/orientation concerns, etc.
If you are interested in counseling services and do not feel like you relate to any of the struggles above, please contact us and we will be happy to talk with you about your concerns and see if we may be of assistance. You may also consider our Heart Inspired Coaching sessions if the counseling services do not apply to your needs. In the event that your issue is out of our area of expertise, we will be happy to offer you a referral to a trusted colleague who can help.
- Individual sessions are available for adolescents and adults. Sessions are generally 50- 90 minutes in length and can be adjusted as needed dependent on treatment goals.
- Couples and family sessions are available on a case by case basis when they relate to specific issues within our area of specialty. Sessions are generally 50-90 minutes and can be adjusted as needed dependent on treatment goals.
- Group sessions are offered periodically for adolescents and adults. Sessions range from 60-120 minutes in length, generally run for a time-limited period, and are often specific to a particular issue/concern (i.e. self-esteem, trauma recovery, grief and loss, relationships, etc.)